View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 03:07 PM   #101
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Sure, but do you REALISTICALLY expect that what was done is going to stop anything like that happening again? In fact, wasn't there another case of someone going mental with a knife near a school after that? I'm not sure if i remember well, so excuse my memory.

You're never going to stop human beings from wanting to kill each other, unfortunately it's in our nature.
What we can and should do is to try and make it as difficult as possible for those with a prediliction for psycopathy to obtain the weapons needed to carry out these acts of mayhem. Especially weapons that can kill a lot of people in a very short time.
Giving any citizen the right to own and use a gun, no matter what their mental state or criminal record is just not sensible.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|