View Single Post
Old 04.18.2007, 03:53 PM   #14
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I move out tomorrow. With three other people. Ones my girlfriend so that's ok. I'm difficult at the best of times... well I can get pissed off at the littlest of things. I'm a clean guy and very respectful of others, but I sure do get the shits when others aren't the same back and little things erk me. So it'll be a test, and hopefully a learning curve in life for me. I'm more talking about the other two here, not my girlfriend, we already live together basically. I live a fair drive out of town, and I'll be in town as of tomorrow, so I'll be close to friends and alot closer to do band stuff and just about everything that now requires a lengthy, tiring drive to do. Save my car too not driving so much.