View Single Post
Old 04.19.2007, 01:31 AM   #5
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Good.

I don't see how anyone can think such a violent act is civilized.

Pro-choicers are pro partial-birth because they believe that any lenience towards the pro-lifers is going to completely reverse Roe V Wade, which isn't gonna happen.

I'm sort of with swa(y) on this.

I think that the best thing could happen with abortion is if condoms were made more available to students, females were taught more about rape and what to do after being raped, (like going to a rape clinic, which a lot of girls don't do, which is stupid because they can get DNA evidence for persecuting the rapist) and lastly if all pro-choicers would make it clear that it is a hard decision to make and a serious one. (some pro-choicers treat it as if it is like washing your hands.)

Oh fuck I just made an idealist statement. So I gotta clear my name. Let me just say, something like that would never happen because we are human, we have always been human, and we always will be, and our world will always be fully flawed.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|