View Single Post
Old 04.19.2007, 01:43 AM   #6
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
well....a girl getting raped and not going to a clinic, as "stupid" as it may sound, is understandable.

i wouldnt be suprised if alot of girls dont even report it period man...i imagine its a very embarassing situation to deal with.

my main issue is when some girl who wasnt raped wants an abortion, fuck that, take responsibilities for yr actions. "oh but im a student", "oh but this can change the rest of my life", "oh but im not prepared/financailly stable".

shoulda thought about that shit before spreading yr legs and not using a condom/birth control (and yeah, i realize its just as much the dudes fault as it is the girls). there is a such thing as adoption...

It is understandable not to go to a clinic after being raped, but it really isn't in a girls best interests. I really don't think that they educate young girls enough about rape and that is a huge part of the problem.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|