View Single Post
Old 04.19.2007, 01:14 PM   #19
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I really don't think that they educate young girls enough about rape and that is a huge part of the problem.

Whereas I think it's the young boys who need to be educated.

The possibility of being raped is a very real thing to every female. The ones who don't "get it" are the boys/men who are actually responsible for the crime. If they understood anything at all about rape, they would stop doing it, plain and simple.

No matter how much you educate girls about the threat of rape, and tell them to never go anywhere alone at night or in unfamiliar places, the fact of the matter remains that it's up to the men in our society whether or not rape actually stops. Many of us girls are already doing everything we know how to in order to prevent being raped, but that alone is not going to make a significant dent in the rape and sexual abuse statistics.

Basically what I'm saying is that it's up to you retards.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|