View Single Post
Old 05.01.2006, 10:10 PM   #15
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
nope, just angry at highschool dropouts and ignorant fuck tards.

self-hatred is just so sad to witness...

---

now, seriously:

suck it up man. it's a power struggle. life is. did the pilgrims have a green card? send them back you say?? should the indians start deportation proceedings?

anyway, the feds neglected the problem for decades. now the immigrants are taking the problem in their own hands. good-- this will push for a solution. about fucking time. there's no free market without freedom for labor to move where the jobs are. nafta is hence defective.

i want to see your pussy ass cleaning toilets for 8 bucks an hour and no benefits. (to quote an earlier post by savage clone): i fucking triple dog dare you (ha). go ahed & show some balls: for one day only. you'll be crying by lunchbreak. i bet $50 on it.

---
normally i like you man but this has been a case of foot-in-mouth disease for you. i don't hold it against you but you are simply talking out of your ass. go get informed & graduate from highschool aready. all is forgiven.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|