View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 01:53 PM   #23
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
This nation was built on fucking immigrants, I being a immigrant myself can say if it wasn't for black slaves or asian building the railroads, Irish immigrants who helped build New York city & whatever other towns immigrants helped build you wouldn't have the great nation we have now. I can say you fuckers who oppose immigrants wouldn't have J-lo's ass to look @ & grovel over it. I mean how ignorant can you get. The Mexican population works their ass of in Cali to pick your fucking produce you so rightfully spend you dollars on @ Wal-Mart or where ever you choose to buy your food. & about food how many of you eat taco bell, Chinese, Indian, Japanese for that matter Asian cuisines or Caribean or what ever food besides fucking burgers cause we all know American food is bland as shit. With out immigrants you wouldn't be eating good. What other contributions besides cheap labor & food do you want? So if people want to protest let them do their thing & don't hate like a fucking Nazi!!!

Ps I know my punctuation suck but I just don't give a fuck Ha!!

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|