View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 04:06 PM   #42
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah you got be at least 35 & a naturally born American citizen to be a candidate for President. California Governor Arnold Schwartzennegger would like to see all that changed.

I guess you can't write Rob in after all, !@#$%!.

I'm gonna reprise this part that I went back & bolded in the original post:
The truth is that rights are, always have been & most probably always will be a social construct, which means that the rights that we have that shouldn't ever be able to be taken away are actually really just granted to us under certain conditions. If that seems unfair, then I suggest you follow my applicable suggestion that I repeatedly offer forth & start spreading the word about passing a consitutional amendment to end all repeat terms of office in this country to ever possibly see Human Rights Justice really done one day.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|