Thread: Good Morning
View Single Post
Old 05.01.2007, 10:22 AM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
that's really part of the problem. there is nothing that I CAN do. she won't leave (I asked) and she is unwilling to give up her job and her daughter's school.

she has a temporary restraining order against him, but it's going to become permanent in a few days. she thinks that he will end up taking his own life once he finds out that he can't see his daughter again (I had to fight back saying "GOOD"). however, it's my opinion that crazy people like to take others with them on the way out.

his arraignment is today, so we'll see how that goes.

I am a nonviolent person, however at this moment in time, I would have no problems ventilating the motherfucker. he took my zen.

fuckit man, that is terrible, terrible. restraining order my ass. why are women so crazy? have her watch "in the bedroom", please-- great movie, it might enlighten her as to possible scenarios. i hope it doesn't give you any "ideas" though... anyway hm she should get a gun & learn to use it. this is fucked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'd also like to add that I'm a lot more angry and freaked out than even my sister is.

big brother complex imo.

i dont blame you man, you make a lot of sense, and your sister... well she's acting stupid by underestimating the threat that this one-nut asshole poses. i am vicariously pissed off as well... seen too much of this crap to ignore what will happen next. if she's so stubborn she's going to have to learn this the hard way, but i hope that no serious harm comes to her or her daughter in the meantime... ayayayay...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|