View Single Post
Old 05.11.2007, 12:38 AM   #71
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jico.
oh well... de joira sounds weird but it's not portuguese.

haha what subject? silliness? decency?

are you talking about this:

haha sorry for spaming this all over this forum it's just that it has been taking much of my time and it's also the reason why spend more time in the internet...

the title as my slow brain translated it probably sounds silly(it's works well in portuguese, though), the meaning that it should have is that global warming it's also a local problem wich we can help to solve... the work explains what is global warming what causes the gw, what are the solutions what and we can do (localy) to slow down the global warming...

i will make sure to send you a copy, a ver se melhoras o teu português.

oh, that, no, i can read perfectly, but i vaguely remembered having seen it, and i knew there was the world "global" in it-- when i said global i free associated and remembered (vaguely) this thing. if you could send me some pessoa though, or that little old communist man, whats his name... hm.. grrr.. saramago! yeah, that i could use!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|