View Single Post
Old 05.04.2006, 04:05 PM   #8
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucklebone
"I wish conservatives had some balls." ?????!!!!!!????????

I think that's exactly what they do have. Your faves: Bush, Cheny and Rummy as well as Condi all have been taking serious heat from the four corners of the world. But they all have the balls enough to say FUCK YOU we're going in anyway to beat these al qaeda fuckers in the nads and stomp on there faces so hard that their grandchildren feel it.

That, my friend, takes balls.

i admire the terrorist who will try and seek people like you or anybody else for that matter who will kill you because of all the hate and discrimination your beloved politicians are generating.

that takes a lot more balls than ordering their citizens to die for something they don't quite understand or care for.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|