View Single Post
Old 05.24.2007, 11:15 PM   #43
matt g
bad moon rising

matt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's asses
empire is the obvious choice, i voted phantom menace because out of the recent ones, i liked it the best. the acting in the new ones is what drives me crazy.... it's just not believable-mostly hayden anakin, but i think lucas doesn't let his actors become cozy with the characters long enough for them to fully realize them. ewan obiwan got better by revenge of the sith, he wasn't doing a alec obiwan impressiion by that point, he bacame the role. i think, anyway. the first 3 rule of course, i saw all of them in the theatre- i remember seeing star wars at the drive in, yo.
my rankings:
ESB
SW
ROTJ
TPM
ROTS
SW:CW
AOTC

i have the 2 ewok movies on vhs that i bought at a garage sale, but i haven't been able to bring myself to watch them yet.
matt g is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|