Thread: tittyfucking
View Single Post
Old 05.07.2006, 01:20 PM   #38
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wearescientists
isn't alot of it have to do with the act of the guy being able to cum in the girls face; which is kinda repulsive to me, but to each his own. i tried it once w' my hs girlfriend, and i agree w/ val.

Domination and being dominated is a big part of all my sexual fantasies. Cumming on a woman's face is sort of like whipped cream on a sundae. Something a little extra that makes you smile. Like when a woman thinks you are done cumming at the end of a blowjob, but she's wrong and gets the bulk of it on her face. Its sort of funny, and it makes the man feel virile. I'm not sure all women can achieve that same sort of comedic dominance over a man, but all men would love to be tied up and "fake-raped" by a woman.

The best way that a woman can show dominance over a man is through whipping, and I personally have a fear of pain. I'd much rather be dominated by a woman by her restraining and controlling my movements.

There is a lot of give and take with sex I think though. I'd give up a certain level of comfort for a partner's sexual fantasy, although there are places where I'd draw the line. I wouldn't let a woman buttfuck me with a strap-on. I pretty much draw the line at the anus and intense physical pain. I don't really think that the anus is very sanitary.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|