Thread: tittyfucking
View Single Post
Old 05.07.2006, 09:56 PM   #47
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Krastian

I don't really have any good photos that you can really see the likeliness in, but here is a photo of me from when I had long golden locks. Basically, people said I looked like him because I have a nose and a brow very similar to his and very curly hair, but my jawline is completely different. I'm pretty sure the first picture was my Goo phase and the one after that was my Led Zeppelin phase.

What is scary is that there is a pic of the drummer from the subhumans on the back of "World's Apart" that looks just like me at that phase.

What is funny is that everyone thought I was a pothead back then but I was very straight edge.

I'm glad I cut my hair 2ish years ago. Having short hair is so great. I'm never growing my hair out again.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|