View Single Post
Old 07.30.2007, 11:40 AM   #16
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Well just ask yourself are laws being made to make things easier for the police or to protect the civil rights of the civilians. I don't think anyone could argue things are being made more difficult for the police. And as for the person above (Deadair I think) who voted no because things could get worse, at what point do you think its a police state? (and I guess I have to refer to the US here) Right now Bush (or his mysterious pedophallocarcy) can decide you're an enemy of the state or enemy combatant or whatever designation he decided to use that day and then you vanish off the face of the earth, you might end up in a rape campe in the US 9prison) or some concentration camp in Cuba or Iraq or Poland (that one poster doesn't believe in because ABCIA hasn't done any puff pieces on it). So far, he hasn't done this to any white people, so it doesn't matter. But he/they will.

What WILL make it a police state? Hmm, the cops can pick you up and disappear you, but thats ok by your criteria. Maybe if it was white college educated people then it would matter? Or maybe it requires 100,000 vanished people? If the govt just summarily executes you in a death camp will that be sufficient criteria that this is a police state? OR do we all have to be turned out of our homes while the army searches them and the local leaders pick out their favorite girls to rape?

I'm not sure because the MIND CONTROL SATELLITE GRID IS ON FULL BLAST!

Why bring race into this?

I thought this thread was about are we living in a police state.........
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|