View Single Post
Old 07.30.2007, 07:06 PM   #23
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
If you fail to see the relevance, you should come on over and ask any of the homeless about their opinions of the government. But take something to eat. It may be a while.

While I agree with almost everything said in the first post, I'm am now officially sick of people telling me that it's a police state, that are rights are gone, blah blah blah. If this is actually a revelation to you, you're an idiot. I was angry when the Patriot Act got passed and my protests were taken for granted. Now I realize just ranting about does absolutely shit but annoy people. If you are so angry about whatever police state, do something about instead of wasting people's time with yesterday's news.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|