View Single Post
Old 07.31.2007, 10:09 PM   #42
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplifly
Silly human has no regard for his own Constitution. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Really, the we don't lose our rights through some sudden millitary coup. What happens is that they get slowly erodded over time, little by litte. Hence the need to be concerned about the little things (little to you at least), like constitutionally illegal wiretaping.

But how little of the little things should we worry about? If a cop looks at me, should I revolt? I mean, if I am talking to my mom about her coming up this weekend, and somebody listens in, then I consider it their loss because they just had to sit through 45 minutes of of me talking to my mom. If somebody is talking about setting a bomb somewhere, and somebody listens in, then maybe a crisis can be prevented. It's not that I WANT people listening in, it's just that I don't see the big deal.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|