View Single Post
Old 08.01.2007, 12:57 AM   #43
Amplifly
little trouble girl

Amplifly kicks all y'all's assesAmplifly kicks all y'all's assesAmplifly kicks all y'all's assesAmplifly kicks all y'all's assesAmplifly kicks all y'all's assesAmplifly kicks all y'all's assesAmplifly kicks all y'all's assesAmplifly kicks all y'all's assesAmplifly kicks all y'all's assesAmplifly kicks all y'all's assesAmplifly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
But how little of the little things should we worry about? If a cop looks at me, should I revolt? I mean, if I am talking to my mom about her coming up this weekend, and somebody listens in, then I consider it their loss because they just had to sit through 45 minutes of of me talking to my mom. If somebody is talking about setting a bomb somewhere, and somebody listens in, then maybe a crisis can be prevented. It's not that I WANT people listening in, it's just that I don't see the big deal.

All of it is your loss because eventually they will be able to target you because of any slight inclination against their policies you may inadvertently reveal.

You can agure that you're doing nothing wrong, so what does it matter, but what happens when you are falsely accused? What recourse do you have? If they are monitoring you illegally, and can prosecute you based on that illegal monitoring, what makes you think that you can legally defend yourself under such conditions?
Amplifly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|