View Single Post
Old 08.18.2007, 05:54 AM   #69
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I don't really know that I have much to say in reference to this thread (of which I have only read half). I may be 40, and I may make the occasional reference to that, but I don't actually identify myself as a 40 year old.

I occasionally realise how old I am when I'm about to start talking about something about which I realise that, because of their age, many of the people to whom I'm talking will know nothing (e.g. the "What was your reaction to hearing that Elvis had died" thread that I didn't start after all), but on the whole the generation gap passes me by.

When I come across people who are much younger than me who I think are idiots, I put it down to their youth for about three seconds, and then realise that they'll probably still be idiots when they're 30, 50, or 70, it's just the way they are.

The ever beckoning finger of death? Oh, fuck that, my best friend died of cancer when we were both 36, you never know when death is going to stick out a leg for you to trip over.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|