View Single Post
Old 08.26.2007, 07:32 PM   #64
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I don't make up these numbers, the city confesses them. I doubt the city would exagerate in a confession. you can call me an indifferent stoner, but it obviously doesn't work in this scenario here. anyways, your attack at me is fine, but it doesn't answer my question, how does voting solve the problems of this country like the homeless people all around us? your question is sarcasm and my question is serious.

If you vote for someone who then gets into power that does something about it doesnt that solve it?

Removing yourself from the electoral system by not voting also removes your right to bitch or whine about the politicians who other people vote for

And if the issue really gets to you that much why not become politically active and campaign for change?

Join an NGO and help the homeless?
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|