View Single Post
Old 08.26.2007, 08:15 PM   #66
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Sorry, if you do not vote, you should not have the right to bitch about what laws are being enforced by politicians.

thats some more of the bullshit that the pro-voting people have convinced you to believe. "if you dont vote blah blah" that might count for some obnoxious twenty-something who bitches about things with out any insight, and that might be how you all perceive me (and that is fine, I am not here to live up to your expectactions, neither are you here to live up to mine)
but seriously, voting is a fraud.

if you believe that your vote counts for something, you've already sold yourself to the system. vote for what? the worse of two evils? isn't there a third option like stand up for yourself?

i am convinced myself that any aim or objective that a person seeks to achieve in regards to our society (be it america, the west, or the world as a whole) can achieve this aim entirely with out voting. In fact, it seems plainly obvious to me, that voting is imitating action, and that people who vote for things in America are really just half-assed, if they were serious, they would evolve to the action phase. voting is not an action, it is the excuse of the truly apathetic yet supposedly participating "voter" to do nothing more.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|