View Single Post
Old 10.05.2007, 04:11 PM   #91
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Citing examples of atrocities to convey a desired image doesn't automatically make you a concerned individual in reality. Any idiot can surf the web and copy and paste; it doesn't mean that they've spent any effort coming up with solutions to problems. Actions have always spoken louder than words. And one action you should have already taken is to make yourself informed concering the certain law passed last October and to have already taken appropriate measures concerning its troubling content. So please, spare me and spare us all the act.

one more time for the stubborn fuck who is far more concerned about his feathers getting ruffled than the actual truth of things:

And don't get the sense that I'm just taking easy pot shots at today's generation. The Yippies and the Merry Pranksters back in the sixties were just as immature and misinformed with no real answers or direction. They claimed they wanted to "shake things up," to let their "freak flag fly," as a show of protest and irreverence, but any concerned individual (& let's face facts, people, it's time to get very seriously concerned) knows that one must be (a) informed to a fault, and (b) respectful to authority to a fault, to get anything accomplished. It seems people understood this concept intrinsically during the early sixties with the Civil Rights Movement, but that a bunch of yahoos began to make careers out of being leftist fruit loops in their stead later on in the sixties, and that this is, unfortunately, a fucked-up tradition that continues to this very day.

So you see, I'm not the bully. I understand that one must work from within the system and be respectful of authority to affect change. But hey, I'm just patriotic with a true belief in the U.S. Constitution that way.
tesla69, on the other hand, espouses a juvenile and unrealistic call to anarchy in a rather ridiculous and vainglorious attempt to bully change into happening by disrespecting all authority and rubbing their faces in the mess that's been made of things. Which is, of course, all symptomatic of the fact that he has no answers or direction at all, the truth be completely told.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|