View Single Post
Old 10.06.2007, 09:50 AM   #95
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Ha.

Perhaps I should modify/ mollify my statement - being emotional about 'the state of things' is entirely right and judicious, and, given time, will affect these changes that are sorely needed, and probably are already. It's the calls for a sudden, dramatic & radical upheaval from the same quarters that endorse (my view of) those aspects of culture which are endemic of/ to, if not responsible for, the same problems they purportedly decry.

I'll inevitably edit this following your inevitable editing of the above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
And thanks for your honesty...that you have no "wherewithal to contribute."
And since you do not, why don't you follow your own advice and remove your little contribution to the thread?

No, thank you for your lamentable instransigence. Understandable, yes, but I'm not going to remove every instance of my saying something true, although you are right insofar as my doing so isn't entirely conducive to the ends of an internet forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.

Last edited by Glice : 10.06.2007 at 10:47 AM. Reason: There was another post and I claim my ten pounds. Furthermore, etc.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|