View Single Post
Old 10.08.2007, 06:27 AM   #106
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Remember when they used to have enquiries into that kind of thing? Heseltine and the Westlands fiasco? Now it's just shrugged off as 'economic responsibility'.

I'd like to say the way out is to endorse minority parties but looking at them they're just as bad, only without the corporate endorsement and seem only to serve crackpot fringe-groups instead.

BNP - White rascists
Respect - Muslim fundamentalists and Students that never read their manifesto.

Despite what i said about minority parties, I'll probably be voting Green again this election. And if they got into power they'll probably be just as big corporate whores, only this time they'll be turning tricks for Ben n Jerry's and the Wild Bean Cafe. Bet your life that Paul Mccartney will do their campaign song too!
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|