Thread: how are you?
View Single Post
Old 12.10.2007, 07:46 PM   #48
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I was an uncle when I was only six months old, for whatever that info is worth.

Thanks for your genuine concern, !@#$%!, but it isn't only the mary jane that sucks the money. It's everything. I have expensive habits and fairly expensive tastes unfortunately. Some thought about diversifying into some other line of products (professional recording gear maybe) and doing google adwords and a site was seriously deliberated at one time when things were better financially, but now the credit for something like that just isn't there anymore. And at one time a franchise situation for a product that coats gravel roads to keep them from kicking up so much dust on vehicles was also considered, but the Virgina Department of Transportation screwed things up on that front. A Quizno's franchise was considered years ago too, but that ship has sailed also. Somebody else opened one and it did well for a little while, but now that guy is losing his ass like so many others in small business. My friend who owns a restaurant and bar is also in the process of going belly up since his primary means of income from commercial real estate has tanked for a long while now.
At any rate, the only good news is that so many others are in the same boat as myself with the coming recession. It seems lawmakers are starting to consider bailing some people out of the mess, and that help can't come soon enough.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|