Thread: how are you?
View Single Post
Old 12.10.2007, 08:57 PM   #64
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, I never knew for sure until I asked on the eve of my twentieth birthday. Everyone has a certain level of psychological schism though. But no, I am not a certifiable split personality with an associative disorder (very few are), although I have been diagnosed before as being chronically depressed.

Some mental health professionals regard heavy depression as anger directed inwards towards the self.

Personally, I think I am just a bit maladjusted like most people and have a touch of manic-depressive bipolar disorder with, to be completely honest, some level of very mild psychosis from years of substance abuse.

But, you go and write that word "psychosis" and people think you're admitting to being a nutcase. I'm not, although I do feel that many who walked in my shoes might be. I feel that I'm a very sensitive person, but I'm also, I think, fairly resilient. I've only just scratched the surface with these posts tonight which are admittedly full of self-pity.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|