Thread: how are you?
View Single Post
Old 12.10.2007, 09:13 PM   #69
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Anthropology teaches us that the primary factor in the success of the offspring in primates is the love and care of the mother. An anthropology professor I had once stated that this is the case with human beings also.
So, not to get too Freudian and blame my mother, but just sayin'...submitted for your consideration.

well, sure, you have identified the problem-- as for the solution, self-medication with weed is not exactly a wise choice. say what you want about whatever shrinks you've seen in the past, but the only way i know to cure this (except from being "born again", ha ha), is therapy-- in essence, the therapist fulfills the role of a "good parent" so that your brain can relearn. just like in those mirror box experiments, ha ha ha (see crypto's awesome thread).

but then again, misery can be addictive and change takes a lot of hard work, and chronic depression is well-known territory, isn't it? except that when your options start narrowing down and you're getting trapped, maybe an alarm should go off in your head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYbUCvz1LYE

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|