Thread: how are you?
View Single Post
Old 12.10.2007, 09:21 PM   #70
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I cannot afford therapy and clinics that charge a reduced charge provide a poor level of care. Besides, I don't have that kind of time during the day. I do take to heart a lot of Jung's work especially, but have my reservations about much of psychiatry and its labels.

The whole method by which an SSRI works is that it zombiefys you into not being able to dwell on certain thoughts. In my view, the same can be accomplished by denying oneself of free time. So, I'm probably going to start working at night too. I'll be able to save money that way and not have the spare time to do whatever it is that feels good to make myself feel better in the short run. I'll be sacrificing my ego through some hard working, and not be able to dwell on negative things and worrying so much which tends to paralyze one's ability to take action.

Then again, maybe I'll just wimp out, do nothing, and resign myself to a horrible fate in a vainglorious self-fulfilling prophecy.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|