View Single Post
Old 01.02.2008, 04:40 PM   #73
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
very true. most of those mentioned bands were at the first pistols show, which is what inspired them all to go out and starrt bands to begin with.

norma hasnt done much homework...or maybe he just doesnt give a fuck about histroy. both of which are fine.

but seriously, if anyone wants to talk shit about someone being "fashionable", norma certainly doesnt have that right.

Don't cry to me because you're jealous that I don't look like trailor trash.

You're putting too much into what the Sex Pistols did. You can't say that "without this band, there would be no music!" it's a fucking stupid comment. Sure, they influenced, but THEY WERE INFLUENCED TOO, you dense wood plank.

You're really well educated, Sway, you're a fan of the Sex Pistols. Welldone. You're so 'punk', dude.

I don't even hate the Sex Pistols, just people like you and your mate Atari give too much credit to a shit act.