View Single Post
Old 01.09.2008, 06:51 PM   #39
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
did you get these stats at your last family reunion?

Hahahahahaha.

4/5 of the girls in my mom's family were pregnant before they got married. The 5th one married an infertile man. Eventually she adopted.

In my family my oldest sister had her baby before she got married, but my 2nd oldest sister is married and still no baby. But her husband is a pothead. So, that might have something to do with it. And I think she's on the pill. I know she was when she was in college because I noticed she had a post-it on her fridge that said "don't forget to take your birth control pills."

My grandmother (my mother's mother) claims to this day that she was a virgin until marriage and did not get pregnant until several years later. But I have my doubts about that.

One of my cousin's has a kid, and surprise, she's not married. My brother Max and my cousin Hans are both married but have yet to knock up their wives. I think the men in my family are generally more intelligent than the women. No offense to women not in my family.

The best story of all is that my great grandmother (mother's mother's mother) was pregnant with twins and rode on a motorcycle cross country when they got married. She's been dead for years, but it is kind of fun to think that my great grandmother had a wild streak.

My mom's family is lutheran, not catholic surprisingly. My Dad's family is catholic, apparently in his family when a girl get's pregnant she's just locked up in the basement and starves to death. (Or so my mother tells me, I think that happened to either a great aunt or a great great aunt.)

My mom's very open with me and tells me all the dirt. My Dad is much more closed. He won't tell me any of his crazy navy stories, about women before my mother, etc. I just found out this year that his Dad died on a Thanksgiving. (His Dad died in the 60's when he was a teenager.) I was born on a Thanksgiving! Not the same date, but man. He says he doesn't really think about it on Thanksgiving, but I don't see how he can't.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|