View Single Post
Old 01.26.2008, 07:45 PM   #33
Kina
children of satan

Kina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i guess i need a record player in sight.

i posted that as an example of something i'd more or less like but looks like the neutron bomb was dropped.

das klon, i've been looking at this sofa-

- it can be snapped open for people to sleep on it.

this reminds me so much of home when I was a little kid, my parents had a whole orange 70s thing happening which I think they chose from before my big sister was born and kept it like that for ages. I'm sure it must have been very funky at the time and has come back into fashion since then but I have an aversion to anything 70s cause of having to wake up to bright orange and red in every imageinable synthetic material every morning..arghh!

So yeah if I hadn't been scared off by that I might have been into futuristic furniture more in terms of actually living with it, but on a day to day basis I like my living room to be kinda rustic and natural. I'll have a look to see if I can find some photos of my living room, one thing I'd like to add to it is to have more bookcases, I like to have heaps of books around and more art up too when I can afford to frame more things.
Kina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|