View Single Post
Old 01.27.2008, 05:40 PM   #87
Kina
children of satan

Kina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha ha orry to hear. my parents had conventional furniture while i was growing up. so and i love orange! i used to have a huge orange wall in my dc apartment a couple of years ago. the rustic look i like for the countryside and actually we have a little hovel in the mountains where we lived for a while... i wouldn't mind putting furniture made of logs in that one (it gets filthy easily anyway, ha).

ahh you were lucky then, oh I forgot to mention that I also can't bring myself to buy one of those funky sofas with the square armrests cause I had to sleep on one every day for a year cause we didn't have enough space in the apartment at that point as we hadn't made an extra bedroom which we needed. Those things are goddamn uncomfortable! Oh and by rustic I just kinda mean comfortable and not made out of plastic, I think I've had enough plastic hehe

Oh here's a couple of pictures of lamps very similar to those that were in my bedroom:

Apparently it sure is trendy again, since this one's selling for GBP 125, haha we should've sold ours instead of throwing it away:
A vintage 1960's/1970's ufo pendant light in luminescent opalescent plastic and bright orange lacquered metal

Purchased in Denmark, this vintage 60's or 70's ufo-style light has a central band and cap made of very high-gloss brilliant tangerine orange lacquered metal, while the top and bottom halves of the main body are matching opalescent and smooth hard-moulded plastic discs with a gently undulating sculpted form. The light has a diameter of 35cm (13.75 inches) and is in excellent condition.
Kina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|