View Single Post
Old 01.28.2008, 07:03 AM   #90
Kina
children of satan

Kina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that stuff is AWESOME!!!

sorry you became allergic to it.

and no, i don't think im lucky for having grown up in boring living rooms, i never liked my parents' furniture, it always annoyed me. when i was about to leave home the finally had the dough to purchase custom made furniture from an architect friend of the family-- he charged a fortune for his stuff and made it for my parents at cost-- still it was ultraexpensive-- clean lines, chrome, heavy glass, really cool stuff. anyway i didn't get to enjoy much of that. there is apparently some stuff of my grandparents around as well-- some art deco shit i hope to some day get my hands on.

but anyway-- i thought by rustic you meant this type of stuff:

ha ha. not my thing, but it has its place in the universe i suppose.

hehe oops maybe rustic was the wrong word to use, but yeah this would be good for Grizzly Adams or whatever his name was.

Well I'm glad you're really thinking about what you like, really the most important thing is that you feel comfortable with the furniture that surrounds you, nomatter what other people think, if you have an affinity for modern lines then you should surround yourself with them.
Kina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|