Thread: Grunge!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01.30.2008, 12:05 AM   #37
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
and the reason i started this thread is for things like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
talking about music. its weird. smth i was thinking today. i have many bands that i only knew/know by name, bands of previous decades. the ones i got to learn about past years but didnt know their existence i have the energy to explore and listen to. the ones i said before, that i only knew by name, i dont have the same enegry. one is residents. listened again this morning and i know its sounds i would love. so id better get that energy and explore more. at least this band.
^ that was off topic
grunge, i had my share largly back then. i cant go back listen to that stuff. dont have time for this. mudhoney ruled indeed. dino, i tried, but never really liked. i ll think of smth better to say later,i have to go now.

as in let's talk about music again!!!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|