Thread: the prog thread
View Single Post
Old 02.24.2008, 11:19 PM   #34
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i have never been into progressive rock at all. however, if u wanna consider krautrock progressive (i dont but whatever) i love many of those bands (espceially can, neu, faust, amon duul, and kraftwerk), i also dig queen, well bohemian rhapsody, and oddly i dont like rush but i love rush-live in rio. i like pink floyd before they went prog (basically dark side of the moon and beyond) and ive always been bored by king crimson. dream theater makes me wana puke. so yes, i dont like progressive rock, but i can see how some people, especially virtuosic musicians, would dig it. i guess i get turned off by it because i cant read music and have always just taught myself to play instruments (guitar, trumpet, and to a lesser extent, drums) by making sounds that i like and getting used to it.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|