View Single Post
Old 02.25.2008, 04:12 PM   #92
Kina
children of satan

Kina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
say the same thing but replace "pot" with "alcohol" and you have my experience with bars. I fucking hate bars, watching sad pathetic losers sit around drinking poison until they feel brave enough to ask the girl out, or to start a fight. fucking drunks. watching chicks drink until they act so stupid they are completely un-attractive... not fun.

generalization I know, but have you been to a "college bar" lately?

hehe yes actually one of the places I first started going to in my early teens was a college bar, complete with copious amounts of drunken people and even a layer of beer and beer bottle glass covering the whole place so that a pear of Docs was quite necessary if one was to come out with undamaged feet. And I've been to many other bars, clubs and college bars since. So yeah this is one of the reasons that I have a drink when I feel like it, I don't feel the need to get completely sloshed to have a good time.
But yeah I've never felt the urge to try pot but I'm not against it, people have different taste after all and different experiences with things
Kina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|