View Single Post
Old 03.05.2008, 09:50 PM   #14997
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina
Nope I don't, this was way back in the 'grunge era' in the early 90s, I didn't have a camera and never took any photos, I remember going to Rome around that time, and I'm not sure if I took any photos even then. I used to really hate cameras, it's only recently that I have actually started taking photos of anything, let alone myself. Oh and I was living in Croatia which was still in the end stages of war at the time, hardly anyone took photos, probably cause of the cost of developing the photos.
It's probably a shame I don't have any photos to show you though, after all I had matching purple doc boots too

That's too bad, I wish you did haha. I'd like to see you with purple hair and boots
That's cool that's you've started taking more pictures. Pictures are awesome, I love the memories.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|