View Single Post
Old 03.24.2008, 07:20 AM   #3
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
"Romance is a ticket to paradise" Kim Gordon - Little Trouble Girl.

Yeah sure, go for it.

But first, a quick tale of two couples I know...

Couple 01 - I'm currently house-sitting for these semi-newly-wed friends of mine. They were together for like ten years before they got married. They are so perfect for each-other - it's crazy.

Even the 'fights' they have are the cutest things you'll see. They never get angry - they just try get their point across in a calm, logical manner. Once they were giving me a lift home and he wanted to get chips. She explaining the trip is out of the way. He's saying it's not out of the way - it's just awkward because they have go around past these one way streets. It was about nothing - but they looked so cute the way they were trying to get the upper hand in this debate of theirs.

So if this sounds like you - then go for it. Everyone else might think you're daft - but the two of you will be in bliss.

Couple 02: Married ten years. The other day I'm talking to him (she wasn't there) about some footballer (Aussie Rules) who's in trouble for apparently beating up his girlfriend. I'm saying 'geez what a fuckwit' so he says 'It takes two to tango - I hit my wife once. I got home from the sluts (ie: brothel) and she like started screaming at me, scratching me kicking me. So I told her - one more hit and you're copping it. And she fucking hits me again! So I snapped her one and she hit the floor. I fucking warned her!'

If this seems like you - then no, don't get married.
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|