Thread: Pot
View Single Post
Old 05.25.2006, 03:39 PM   #20
FruitLoop
children of satan

FruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
But it isn't really pot that we are really upset about (I guess I shouldn't have titled this thread pot, it is misleading) it is their attitude towards pot and the way they have been acting.

then again, I smoke pot and find it a better antidepressant that all the Effexors and Remerons I'm taking. Also, I don't get nauseous if I forget to take them after 2 days, whereas pot.. I can live without it when I don't have enough cash (to pay these fucking CEOs at Pfizer or Wyeth or whatever).

Yeah I agree that chronic potsmoking is bad. On the other hand, there are some ppl with diseases where, for instance, they cannot digest food and never feel like eating. But pot makes them hungry, so they eat. Same with any disease that require medication that have weird side-effects. But apart from that,yeah I agree, it's not good at all.
FruitLoop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|