Thread: Pot
View Single Post
Old 05.25.2006, 03:42 PM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Yeah, but a lot of people CAN control their recreational habits, but aren't believed by people who have been fed all kinds of skewed info and/or treatment rhetoric.
Tough situation.
Moderation is key with whatever.
All I was saying is that lots of people think drinking after work and on weekends with frequency is perfectly normal, but that pot is somehow worse. I will never buy that argument.

oh hell yes man i completely agree.

what i tried to clarify is the accidental blur between activities and addictions. smoking pot is not the same as being a pothead, playing cards is not the same as being a compulsive gambler, etc.

the problem of spectral's brother & sister is not that they smoke pot-- is that they are potheads. they're fucking themselves up. i guarantee you that if it wasn't for the pot, they would find something else to self-medicate.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|