Thread: Pot
View Single Post
Old 05.25.2006, 04:49 PM   #25
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
i know precisely what you mean. i had a friend when i was a kid who started when he was around 6th grade and is totally and completely different now than he was before he started. he was on the honor roll in elementary school, only to drop out of school in the 9th grade and finally, FINALLY get his ged about 3-4 years later. i dunno what he's doing right now, but not much -- i think he has a job now but he sat on his ass for years. i have another friend who stopped going to classes his first semester of college after about a week and ended up failing almost all his classes -- took him about 2 years to finish his 1st year of college, and he's just now starting to get back on track. just watching their brains get fried all to hell has convinced me never to try the stuff.
qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|