Thread: Pot
View Single Post
Old 05.25.2006, 05:14 PM   #28
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
stoner, pardon

edited

my computer (the pc) got infected today. i wrote this article for a friend of mine in real estate & from going to all these real estate sites with their associated aggressive spyware to gather info, it became infected really badly & moves excrutiatingly slow.

i've got to get it fixed.

anyway, that's my excuse...it's extremely difficult for me to type or do anything at this moment. i'm on this one now to find some sort of free torrent app to hopefully fix it...future posts will be made from the mac.

here's the article: (i really talk up this hick town of 2,300)

Nestled between Trenton, NJ & metropolitan Philadelphia, historic Newtown offers the best of all possible worlds for the investor or homeowner. Home of the U.S. Law School Admissions council, every attorney in the country has heard of Newtown. The Historic Newtown Theatre, which recently celebrated its centennial anniversary, is one of the oldest operational picture houses in the country and matinees (remember those?) feature entertainment ranging from the latest blockbusters to classic cinema. In addition, there's always something for the recreationist as well from swimming to tennis to golf. Outdoor enthusiasts of Bucks County enjoy nearby Tohickon Family Campgrounds which features sixty-four acres of space, plentiful fishing lakes, and an impressive range of specially organized family activities every weekend.

M. Night Shyamalan's movie, Signs, was partially filmed in Newtown and provides a glimpse into the look and feel of historic downtown. A retail storefront at the corner of S. State Street and Penn Street was utilized for the Army Recruiting Office and The Book and Record Exchange shop is featured in another scene. The owner of Mom's pizza parlour proudly reports that at least one group of out-of-towners stop by every day because they've seen the eatery in the film.
Twenty-three bed and breakfasts located in and around town also keep tourism thriving.

The Newtown Historic Association helps maintain the integrity of the location's identity, educates about history, and provides economic tools for planners. The Association also features a special collection by one of America's foremost folk painters, Edward Hicks, whose wildlife paintings are known worldwide.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|