Thread: Pot
View Single Post
Old 05.25.2006, 05:18 PM   #29
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
& your excuse for the lack of effort you put into this sentence is what? "my sister...my sister..."

Haha atari, I didn't even notice that, I should have grammar checked my post.

Anyways, they keep bitching about how they have no money and there is nothing to eat, so I'm ordering a pizza with my hard earned cash, and using the food in the fridge, making some alfredo to go along with it, then laugh at them for their laziness and lack of creativity when it comes to food in the house, all the meanwhile they will be starving as a result of the munchies. Muhahaha!
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|