Thread: Pot
View Single Post
Old 05.25.2006, 05:32 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I am going to get a lot of flak for this post, but I'm making it anyways.

I'm so sick of this.

My little brother and sister are potheads. They've also used several other drugs.
  • My sister's effort my sister has put into her art has gone down, and so has the quality.
  • My little brother and sister go on long walks, come back and make a mess in the kitchen
  • My little brother has no income and somehow manages money to buy pot
  • My mother has caught dealers trying to make a delivery to them
  • My little sister sold her prescription meds to a friend
  • That friend was kicked out of school and had to get a GED
  • My little brother got caught shoplifting a lighter
  • My little brother got a blackeye in a drug related fight
  • They have skipped out on family dinners where my older sister her husband and their baby visit to smoke pot instead.
  • They smoke pot in the morning
  • My sisters failing half of her high school classes
  • My little brother's asthma has been terrible, and he has missed a lot of school.
  • My little brother acts out in school and is constantly getting detentions and suspensions
  • All they seem to care about is smoking pot. They always ask when I am going to leave for work or when my mother is going to leave for work or when my mom is going to get back.
  • Most of the deaths in this area are directly related to drugs
Despite all this, they keep claiming marijuana does nothing and the strain in the relationship between them and my mom is all my mom's fault. My mom is fighting with them right now. Nothing has worked to resolve this issue. My little siblings have honestly turned into different people since they have started smoking pot.

a) maybe your sister's art was never any good to begin with, and pot has just brought that to the surface.
b) tell them to clean up the kitchen
c)dont try to analyze the mysteries of the cannabis economy, it can be a rubix cube of sorts sometimes.
d) whats wrong with siblings hanging out with siblings? if they left to smoke pot with their friends that would be one thing (which highschool kids do anyways pot or not), but to bond with other family? why the jealousy is what im wondering....
e) everybody who smokes pot smokes it in the morning. sundown is for serious shit like hard drugs, prayer, or eating steak!
f) you know you can graduate from most state Universities with up to a PhD having only a GED?
g) ALL kids are skip school, kids who smoke pot just skip it for different reasons. They are not skipping school because they smoke pot, they are skipping school because they dont like school. they just happen to be smoking pot because that is what they do.
h) pot doesn't kill people. meth kills people. alcohol kills people. pot gives people the munchies.

as far as your mother, your siblings should be more resepectful about things, but i'm sure they will continue to smoke pot, so at this point, rather then driving them away, you and your mom need to become more adaptive and accepting. work around the situation. you'll find that when you address the real issues (within family relationships, at school, etc) that are the problem, you will actually solve the problems.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|