Thread: Pot
View Single Post
Old 05.25.2006, 06:46 PM   #36
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I really just hate the whole mindframe. If someone is acting wierd, they must be high. Every song is about drugs to them.

Here is a musical conversation I bumped into the other day (listening to the Why Don't We Do It in the Road? from the White Album)
Augie (my brother): (Beavis laugh) hey josie, you know this song is about drugs?
Josie: oh cool
Me: No, it's about wanting to fuck in the street. I'm pretty sure it says something about that in the Anthology.
Augie: Oh.

Augie used to play guitar. He doesn't anymore. He used to write fiction. He doesn't anymore. All he cares to spend his money on now is drugs and drug related accessories and it is all he talks about.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|