View Single Post
Old 04.22.2008, 07:45 AM   #1869
pao-lino
bad moon rising

pao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's asses
get well soon catankerous-same for me, in bed with a overheating laptop watching dvx.
I watched Funeral Party and it's really funny... I laughed a lot.
some "gags" are not new or that original, but the actors are great...

then I watched Four rooms... very 90's. ROdriguez part was the funniest, I think

I watched an Italian movie, Nirvana by Salvatores... spaghetti sciencefiction, starring, among usual salvatores'actors, Christopher Lambert!
there are some good elements, there's a guy with cameras au lieu of eyes and that's well made. but the story is a little stupid...
this guys crashes the system to erase the videogame "nirvana" he created because the gamecharacter has a conscience... mah...

I also watched Juno and kinda didnt like it... all those teenagers acting sarcastic GilmoreGIrls like... nice music though. Shame in Italy that movie was flagged as a manifset against abortion.

Yesterday I watched Land of Plenty and I liked it. that actress Michelle Williams is very beautiful and talented. Haha I remember Dawson creek where she was kinda the rebel sexually active newyorker...
(btw they're going to remake 90210!)
pao-lino is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|