Thread: Pot
View Single Post
Old 05.26.2006, 04:40 PM   #55
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
before we send naive children into a fog of weed with our bad advice, i would consider, atari ,and i hope you take no offense with this, that without pot perhaps a) your work would be touring museums all over the world and b) you would not engage in long arguments with trolls (this one a more serious one, hah). i do not know really if i'm just talking out of my ass here, and perhaps i am. i think you are smart enough to live by your wits in spite of the pot habit, however i ask (this is a rude question that i make only because the seriousness of the topic)-- are you living life to your full potential? because that is i think the matter at hand. notice im not talking about smoking pot hashish opium for whatever delicious experience (ah the experience), but to make it a chronic habit that undermines whatever talents a person might have. i apologize if i come across as a judgmental shithead, but truly, would you want kids here to emulate your marijuana habit under the assumption it wouldn't affect them? i had to say it. my apologies.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to !@#$%! again

BRAVO! (it's no rag against you atari, it's just that it's the perfect post)
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|