Thread: Pot
View Single Post
Old 05.26.2006, 10:07 PM   #76
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Society_In_My_Hole
The widthdrawls from pot are not horrible, at most, for me at least when I was smoking everyday and stopped I couldn't sleep as well for a couple of days and didn't have as much as an appetite, and all of that went away soon. They just sound like irresponsible brats to be honest. Yr. description of them sorda reminded me of the characters off of the movie Kids. Maybe they'll grow out of the irresponsible use of it everyday and go to more responsible use everyday or whatever. Don't have much else to say except I wish I had a blunt now....

The not being able to sleep is the worst part haha, it's not too bad went you don't have to go anywhere the next day though, then you just sleep the day away

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|