View Single Post
Old 06.18.2008, 11:19 AM   #71
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, that movie's great! I need to see the sequel.

The dude in that, Anthony Wong, is fucking great in everything he's in. Ebola Syndrome was made with a lot of the same people and in the first 5 minutes features a kid getting killed and a chick getting pissed on! Then the main dude rapes a chick with a disease and then cums in a bunch of meat and serves it to people and then people start dying and then he goes insane and kills everyone on the streets.

Ebola Syndrome is another one of my faves, but despite the description above I still think it's a gross-out comedy...does that mean that I'm totally fucked up? I love when he's running around in the streets sneezing on people screaming "ebola ebola!!!".

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|