View Single Post
Old 06.29.2008, 01:15 AM   #1
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
So I went to some lame American Legion sponsored California Golden Boys State (the Golden makes me think of Golden Girls). All you need to know is that it was all boys and a week long in dorm rooms. It was boring. Full of a bunch of he-man macho jocks. Hot. But still. The one cool guy who rooms near me turns out to be gay, but I don't find this out until after the week is up and we are gone. He lives like an hour, or an hour and half away from me. He was cool, cute, into me, and because we were both afraid to be out among these homophobic fucktards we didn't get to get any closer than just friends (not even good friends). God damn it! I wanted some action. These assholes, they were scary too. All muscle, no brains. One was like a skin-head, and the other was on probation for knocking some guy out, allegedly because the guy was trying to take advantage of some girl, but he still wasn't down with the homos, and he looked like he could knock a guy out. damn damn fuck shitfuck damn

We talked on the phone though and found each other's myspaces.